PSP Addiction
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

PSP Addiction Rules

3 posters

Go down

PSP Addiction Rules Empty PSP Addiction Rules

Post  paperdoll Tue Sep 15, 2009 6:05 pm

Our rules here are very simple. Thank you for taking time to read and understanding them. Please sign in a post that you have done so when finished reading. I promise they wont be that bad Smile

First we are a posting group. We understand that life does get in the way sometimes, but if you can not post at least 3 times a week then please do not join. You do not have to post psp stuff all the time, just drop in and say hi on the board to let us know your still with us. Once every month or so we will do a house cleaning, meaning that all in active members will be unsubbed. If this happens to you, you are welcome to join again when you are able to be here.

There will be no flaming, harassing, or drama. Leave all of that at the door. If there is a problem please contact the Mods, that is part of their job Smile

We are a copyrighted group. Meaning only Pay to Use Tube can be used. When using a licensed artists work. The credits must be visible. We will delete any tag/image where we can not see the credits. You are welcome to post it again with proper credits shown clearly. Now this does not mean that you cannot use other little *accent tubes* in your work.

Once a member here, please leave an intro in the Introductions thread. We all would like to get to know you and welcome you to our family Very Happy

Alright I think that is about it. The rest just use your common sense. Shouldn't be to hard. When in doubt just ask!

Please sign that you have read and understood. Welcome to the family and have fun!!

Thank You!
PSP Addiction Management
paperdoll
paperdoll
Admin
Admin

http://paperdollsaddiction.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

PSP Addiction Rules Empty Re: PSP Addiction Rules

Post  Purple Faerie Tue Oct 27, 2009 12:37 pm

Hello Ladies, how are you doing today? I hope this finds you all doing wonderful! I have read the rules, I understand, I agree and I will follow. No problems with these rules. These are all common and common sense. Thanks for allowing me to join your forum, I am excited to be here. Take care everyone and God bless you all. I hope all of you are having a very lovely and fantastic day so far!

Hugs, Purple Faerie
Purple Faerie
Purple Faerie

Back to top Go down

Post  trish6nine Mon Nov 02, 2009 9:39 am

I have read the rules, I understand and agree to follow them, thank you for allowing me to join Very Happy
trish6nine
trish6nine

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum